Do I Qualify To Take The HIPAA Privacy & Security Officer (CHCO) Exam?
In order to be eligible for the HIPAA Privacy & Security Officer Exam, a candidate must satisfy the following requirements:
- Currently an experienced HIPAA Compliance Officer or Healthcare Compliance Professional
- Have five (5) or more years of Compliance experience
Not sure if your experience or credential meets the certification exam guidelines? Contact Us for assistance!
About the Certification Exam
- The exam is 100 questions, open book, open note and three (3) hours
- The questions consist of T/F, Multiple Choice and Fill-in-the-Blank
- There are three (3) Domains:
- Acronyms and Terms
- The exam is taken online from the comfort of your home or office by appointment only and scheduled with a professional AIHC proctor
- Certification is approved by the Certification Exam Board through the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance (AIHC)