Corporate Compliance Training Camp
November 11-12, 2020
AIHC OHCC Students & Credentialed Professionals
Attend for only $225.00!
Requirement To Attend This Training Camp at the Discounted Price
To register to attend this training camp at the discounted price of $225, you must be either:
- An OHCC Certified Member who is interested in networking and earning continuing education units (CEUs) to renew your certification OR
- Currently enrolled in the Corporate Compliance Online Course and wishing to "flip" and complete the program by attending this training event.
Camp Tuition Includes
- Two Days of Classroom Training to Review Key Course Concepts: Lunch is provided.
- Training Materials and Access to the Online Training Page with Quizzes and Downloadable Information.
- Mock Exam.
- One (1) Certification Exam Attempt, Provided the Exam is Taken Within Three (3) Months of the Last Day of Camp.
Training Camp Presenters
Joanne Byron, BS, LPN, CCA, CIFHA, CHA, CHCM, CHBS, CHCO, OHCC, CMDP, ICDCT-CM/PCS, CEO of the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance
Lilian Alevato, MD, CHA, OHCC, FAACM, PCMH-CCE
Prerequisites: Five (5) or more years of healthcare compliance experience.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Live
Earn 18 CEUs and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units by the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance for AIHC Certified Professionals. These continuing education units may be applied towards the Core, HIPAA, and Ethics Category CEU Renewal Requirements for the following AIHC credentials: OHCC, CHA, CIFHA, CHCO, and CMDP.
This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
Core Content Hours Approved: External Forces, 18 Hours
18 CPE Credits
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
The American Institute of Healthcare Compliance is registered with the National Associate of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present on both days of the training. You will register your attendance and departure on the sign-in sheets provided at the event sign-in table.
Take the OHCC Certification Exam within Three (3) Months of Camp
To take advantage of the exam attempt included in your camp tuition, you must take the exam within three (3) months of the last day of the training camp. If you wait until more than three (3) months after the last day of camp to attempt the certification exam, you must pay for each exam attempt at the rate of $75 per attempt.
Training Camp Topics
- How to Create an Effective Compliance Program
- Identify and Eliminate High-Risk Practices
- Learn the Value of Risk Mitigation
- Study Government Actions Taken Against Fraud & Abuse
- Understand Safety, ADA, HIPAA, and EMTALA Compliance Considerations
- Analysis of Various Types of Violations and Investigations
- Ascertain How Prosecutors Evaluate Government Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs
Training Camp Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
555 North Westshore Boulevard, Tampa, Florida 33609
Special Event Room Rate for Attendees of this Training
$152 per Night (Before Tax)
The deadline to obtain this $152 rate is September 16, 2020. After September 16th, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to obtain this special rate when making a guest room reservation.
Make Your Guest Room Reservations Directly With the Hotel
Call the hotel at 813-875-1555 and inform them that you are attending the American Institute of Healthcare Corporate Compliance Training Event to obtain our discounted room rate.
Complimentary for Guests of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
- Made-to-order breakfast
- Nightly evening reception, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Fitness room and pool
Fly into Tampa International Airport
This event is located near Tampa International Airport. The hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle service. Call the hotel at 813-875-1555 when you land for shuttle pickup.
September 16, 2020 at 12:00pm EST
Refunds are not available. However, for AIHC online courses and training camps, you may opt to request a credit voucher, provided you meet the requirements outlined in our Administrative Policies. Please view the Administrative Policies page or contact our office toll-free at 866-571-5635 for more information regarding our refund, complaint, and program cancellation policies.