AIHC strives to provide extensive information so you can make an informed decision prior to registration, applying for membership or renewing your annual membership. If you have questions, please CONTACT US prior to payment as all sales are final. For a full list of course offerings with detailed course information click here and view our Course Information Packets.
What if I Change My Mind After Registration and/or Payment?
A refund is not available. However, you may opt to request a credit voucher. The amount of the credit voucher is equal to the amount paid minus a $35 administrative fee and the cost of any course textbooks ordered through the AIHC distributor and shipped to you. Textbooks associated with the course and ordered through our distributor cannot be returned and the cost is non-refundable.
ELearn Courses - If you change your mind after purchasing an eLearn course, you have five (5) business days from the date payment was made to notify us. If you do not contact AIHC within 5 business days from the date of payment, there is no refund and you are not eligible for a credit voucher. If you have accessed course information, no credit voucher is available
Camps or Live Webinars - If you cancel at least one week prior to the camp or live webinar, you may opt to request a credit voucher.
AIHC Credit Voucher Terms and Restrictions:
- Have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash;
- Are issued to the party originally paying for your registration (cannot be transferred) and expire in 30 days;
- Can only be used once (if the full amount is not used the remaining amount is forfeited);
- Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen;
- Can be used toward tuition for another course, webinar or toward your next membership renewal fee;
- Must accompany faxed or mailed course registration within 30 days or by the expiration date;
- Additional restrictions may apply, please reference information related to any voucher issued to you.
Corporate Training - AIHC Corporate Training contracts include a non-refundable deposit to retain dates of service. Please refer to the individual Letter of Understanding for details.
Program Cancellation Policy
If circumstances beyond our control cause the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance, Inc to cancel a event, all participants will be notified and given the opportunity to either transfer to another event or obtain a full refund.
If, for any reason, the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance, Inc. (AIHC) has to cancel an event, AIHC accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants and guests.
Complaint Resolution Policy
Please submit grievance by emailing email@example.com or mail to AIHC - Grievance Committee, 5000 Gateway Drive, Suite 202, Medina, Ohio 44256. Complaints will be reviewed by our committee and you will be notified within three business days.
Course Update Policy
Camp materials are reviewed and updated at least once a year in an effort to keep materials current. Camps that are offered twice a year are reviewed before each camp to ensure the content remains accurate.
We also use camp evaluations as a tool to help us maintain quality and improve our programs.
Record Retention Policy
Training camp documents are retained electronically by the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance, Inc indefinitely and by paper 5 years. Specifically:
- Records of participation
- Dates and locations of program offerings
- Author/instructor, author/developer and reviewer names and credentials.
- For CPAs
- CPA state of licensure
- License number
- Status of license
- For enrolled agent
- Number of CPE credits earned by participants
- Results of program evaluations
- Program descriptive materials
- Program outline
- Speaker notes
- Other documentation that evidences the element of engagement related to course content during each credit of CPE planned for group live programs.