Computerized Physician Order Entry - Certified Provider Order Entry Profesional (CPOEP)
This program is recommended for individuals who perform assistive services in their practices and have sufficient knowledge, experience, and training to properly handle any such alerts that may appear when entering orders into the CPOE system.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units by the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance
Do I qualify to take the certification exam?
This course is open to all licensed health care providers (“eligible providers”) to enroll qualified candidates to train and certify in CPOE who:
- Perform assistive services to eligible providers
- Wish to become credentialed to enter orders into the electronic health record
- Are able to exercise clinical judgment in the event that an entry generates any alerts about possible interactions or other clinical decision support aides
Click Here to register groups of 1 - 4 people
Click Here to register groups of 5 or more
Already a Member?
- Locate Computerized Physician Order Entry in the Members Store
- Click "Register Now"
- Login; Registration form auto-populates