Cybercrime, HIPAA & Healthcare Webinar
This webinar covers what Executives, HIPAA Compliance Officers, and Corporate Compliance Officers need to know about risk and cybersecurity.
- Cybercrime and Cyberattack Statistics
- Why Are Criminals Targeting Health Data?
- What Do Criminals Do With the Stolen Data?
- Cybersecurity and HIPAA - HITECH
- Cost of a Data Breach
- Cyber Preparedness
Includes Bonus "Cybercrime, HIPAA & Mitigating Risk" Webinar
Up to 3 AIHC Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- The Cybercrime, HIPAA & Healthcare Webinar has been approved for 1 continuing education unit by the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance (AIHC). The "Cybercrime, HIPAA & Mitigating Risk" Webinar has been approved for 2 continuing education units by AIHC.
- View both webinars and earn up to 3 continuing education units total.
Already a Member?
- Locate the Cybercrime, HIPAA & Healthcare On-Demand Webinar in the Members Store
- Click "Register Now"
- Login; Registration form auto-populates