American Institute of Healthcare Compliance offers a short training
program that is designed for healthcare professionals who require
training about patients' rights, release of information, and medical
For additional course information, Download the Information Packet.
To register yourself or another INDIVIDUAL for this training:
1. Click on Add to Cart in the module to the right.
2. Be sure that the Qty field is set at "1".
3. In the Order Notes field - You must enter the
first and last name of the individual being registered followed by their
email address. (This will be used to provide access to the training).
For example, if you are registering Jane Doe for this training, please enter her information as "Jane Doe firstname.lastname@example.org"
4. Click on Checkout.
5. Fill in your billing address and payment information.
6. Click on Place Order.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for the Registration Department to set AIHC Exam
account which will allow access to the training. To ensure that you
receive emails on how to access the account, please add the following
email addresses to your contact list:
- RegistrationDepartment@aihc-assn.org (you will receive a Welcome email from this address with instructions on how to proceed with your training)
- "Admin User" email@example.com (Login information will come from this email with the SUBJECT LINE: AIHC Exams: New user account)
For assistance, please call 330-241-5635 and select Option #2 for Registrations or Option #6 for the Help Desk.