Corporate Compliance Officer Training Camp
Corporate Compliance Training Camp
- This training camp is recommended for Providers (physicians, NPPs, PT, OT, ATC, and SLP professionals), Compliance Officers, Practice Managers, Healthcare Executives, Billing Managers, Consultants, RHIAs, RHITs working with clinics, and individuals responsible for compliance in the medical office.
- Includes the option to certify as an Officer of Healthcare Compliance (OHCC)
Dates & Location
- May 14-16, 2019
- Dallas, Texas
18 AHIMA & AIHC Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units by the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance (AIHC).
- This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
Already a Member?
- Locate the Corporate Compliance Training Camp in the Member Store
- Copy the Member Tuition Coupon Code and click "Register Now"
- Login; the registration form will auto-populate - enter the coupon code at checkout