Corporate Compliance Training Camp
Corporate Compliance Officer Training Camp
- This training camp is recommended for Providers (physicians, NPPs, PT, OT, ATC, and SLP professionals), Compliance Officers, Practice Managers, Healthcare Executives, Billing Managers, Consultants, RHIAs, RHITs working with clinics, and those responsible for compliance in the medical office.
- Includes the option to certify as an Officer of Healthcare Compliance (OHCC)
Date & Location of Training Camp:
- July 17 - 19, 2018
- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Midway Airport
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
- This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units (CEUs) by the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance
- This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
Already a Member?
- Locate Corporate Compliance Training Camp in the Members Store
- Click "Register Now"
- Login; Registration form auto-populates