WATCH FOR 2020 UPDATES COMING SOON. This webinar discusses recent and pending updates to evaluation and management as well as current EHR documentation principles. It covers: 2019 changes to documentation burdens for providers, EHR assessment and management services revised and new codes, remote monitoring codes, care management services, interoperability, the impact of external forces on documentation and EHR use, current E&M documentation guidelines, and using the 4x4 Method.
For additional information about this webinar, visit our Webinars page.
To purchase this webinar:
1. Click on Add to Cart in the module to the right.
2. Be sure that the Qty field is set at "1."
3. In the Order Notes field - Enter the first and last name of the individual who will gain access to this webinar followed by their email address. (This will be used to provide access to the webinar).
For example, if you are registering Jane Doe for this training, please enter her information as "Jane Doe email@example.com"
4. Click on Checkout.
5. Fill in your billing address and payment information.
6. Click on Place Order.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for the Registration Department to process your purchase and provide you with access to this webinar. To ensure that you receive emails about how to access this webinar, please add the following email addresses to your contact list -
- RegistrationDepartment@aihc-assn.org (you will receive a Welcome email from this address with instructions on how to proceed with your training)
- "Admin User" firstname.lastname@example.org (login information will come from this email with the SUBJECT LINE: AIHC Exams: New user account)
For assistance, please call 330-241-5635 and select Option #2 for Registrations or Option #6 for the Help Desk.